Filipino Pancit Bihon
If you saw my previous post about Lumpia, you know that it’s a great party food. Well, just like lumpia, Filipino Pancit Bihon is a noodle dish usually served at parties and is symbolic for long life. If you’ve tried Pancit in the past and have always wondered how to make it, check out the video below.
The ingredients include:
- 1 -Bag of Rice stick noodles (soaked in water)
- 2 -Small bags of Vermicelli Noodles
- 1/2 -Bag of Flour Noodles (Pancit Canton)
- 1 -Chicken Breast (sliced in strips)
- 1 -Whole Carrot
- 20 -Pcs Green Beans
- 1/2 -Cabbage
- 1 -Tbsp Salt
- 1 -Tsp Pepper
- 1/4 -Cup Soy Sauce
- 3 -Cups Water or Chicken Broth
Thank you so much to our friend Juvy for taking the time to make these delicious treats for us.